Saturday, January 17, 2009

Thank God I found you

Phew just finished packing my room, clearing tons of old new clothes. I really think some of them are quite nice...just that some i no longer fit into them. Perhaps i can sell them at some second hand bazaar. I think i have about 30 to 40 pieces i can sell..Anyone keen to combine your old new clothes? Preferably a girl. Then we can attract both side of the crowd.

Did a short workout...waiting to cool off before heading to bath and have my reunion dinner with my paternal side relative. It is more like a reunion lunch. Likely will head off to get new year goodies and deco.

Pretty happy with my long sleeves shirt from river island and Buffalo. Got a a pair of jean from river island too. Thank God they are on 70% discount. Guess i will get maybe one more pair of pants and a red shirt? budget is tight...likely will scout bugis street for low budget stuff.

Lovely song. Used to listen a few years back.

Thank God i found you!

No comments: