Thursday, January 8, 2009

Mesh faster!!

These few days i have been trying to mesh my model using Gambit and simulate using Fluent. I must say the server really suck! Firstly the space they gave us is 4G, it might sound alot but each data file ( which contain all the results) is about .5 to 1G! mine is considered little, some even more! it is abit lame to provide such little space when we need so much memory for each run right? I have counted, for every 4 times i run the simulation, it crashes about 3.5 times! Can u imagine my agony?! i don noe is it because my modeling is too siong but when u wanna literate 100 times and after 1hr and 99 literations and it crash, u wanna slam the comp onto the wall!!

Now this is only the method, Thank God for SVU lab tech who is willingly to help me but i could see my problems are starting to irritate him cos i email him on average 3 times a day. Next up is the steps to take, WHERE ARE YOU KS YEO?! i need to find u and ask u what to do!! 3 weeks and no sound no colour again :< I seriously feel i am like a PHD student, who do everything according to what he wants, the prof come in when he needs some opinions. At times i feel i am doing a self proposed project!



Hiaz, enough of negativity. Like what they alway say, God never put you through something you can't overcome. I will overcome this with a positive attitude. Life sucks sometimes, what matter most is that your attitude don't! I take this "freedom" i have to expand my creativity. I want to prove to myself i can do it!!! Roar!!


It doesn't matter when life overwhelms you, Know greater is He who is in you than he who is it the world!!!!

No comments: