Monday, December 15, 2008

Think

Recently someone told me that i am think too much.

I guess this is true. I take a long time to consider before getting somethings. Like my laptop. I spend one to two hours reviewing all the different models everyday for 2 weeks, from user review to durability to budget to performance before i decide. I am glad i made the right choice.
Read this and this

But sometimes it is not good to think too much, it slows down ur decision making and sometimes can lead to opportunity being lost.


Anyway I hope my prof will reply me asap!I have thought of something and I can't wait to work on it!! Somewhat this FYP has become more like self-proposed ( If he agrees to use what i have emailed him). Hopefully i can come out with a better design.


The time has come and the year is ending. Time to look back at the goals i have set and things to give thanks for.I guess this year has been pretty good! Got into dean's list once, got my driving license, got my new laptop, new hp. Although i think i will not be able to fulfil 2 personal goals, i still feel this is a good year. 2009 will be a even better year!


With greater power comes greater responsibilities!

No comments: