Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy or sad?



After countless ( ok la, not countless but say 2 to 3 emails since last fri) emails, he finally replied this:

I am presently on leave and may not be able to respond timely to your e-mail

For urgent matters, please contact the ME Dept Secretary at mpeleesl@nus.edu.sg or tel 6516-2210.


*blood boil*

In order for you to set this auto reply, you must have seen my emails!!! And you don bother to reply?!

What an CMI "excellent" professor i got.


I guess i will do an even better job and make sure he cannot fault me.

I was slacking for the last few days. Now with that email, I AM ALL FIRED UP!!!!!


I WILL FYP EVERYDAY TILL THE DAY YOU RRTURN AND OVERWHELM YOU WITH WHAT I GOT!!!

hiaz...


How come ppl can have such nice prof wherelse mine is so "out-standing"?
Guess it all can be sum up with this picture


A picture speaks a thousand word huh?


On a happier note, thanksgiving cg is tml! Finally after all the preparation!

No comments: