Monday, December 8, 2008

FYP = Find Your Prof

WHERE ARE YOU??!!


 

Here I'm standing outside your door, knocking and seeking, how come I can't find you?!

How about the emails I sent you last week?? Has your mail blown up? Have you gone overseas without informing your dear student?


 

Yes, it has been a long while since we met up, but that does not mean you don't reply the last 5 emails
I sent you!!


 

I am sooo going to wait for you. At least for the next 2 hours, in case you woke up late and be in school.


 

Hiaz , I wonder if sending a reply email can be sooo difficult meh? Just type ok and click send!


 

Saw 5 friends while on my way back to sch. They are here to do FYP. I can see their "Full of enthusiasm" and "Excited" face, with special mention to Small Shrimp. I almost thought it was me who spoilt the day.


 

Here I am sitting in the library, looking at all the muggers, mostly graduate students , doing their work.


 


 

Anyone wanna go out?????


 

No comments: