Tuesday, December 2, 2008

End of Exams!

Today marks the final day of my exam! Finally. Not because i really want to end it but more of I can finally rest! been sick for so long and i really need some time to chill and rest! Believe it or not, i got today exam question 2 weeks before! he gave 115 qns and out of which 56 came out for today's paper. The thing is i am so sick, i got no time to finish. Being sick really cut my "power" by half this sem. I guess nothing much i can do about it. Pray and hope for the best!

Anyway my laptop is coming tml morning!!! I checked today's price and realised that if i order today instead of last thurs , during which the IT fair is ongoing, i will need to pay about 2.2k instead of about 1.9k!


After exams i am soooooo going PUSH MYSELF EVEN HARDER! haha..yes..after a quick rest, i will move on to FYP! So sian! going to email my prof and meet up with him. I am so going to do what i alway wanted to do. Going to bring my laptop and work at sentosa! sitting by the beach when there is no one. Going to town and get a coffee and enjoy the aircon. Read a book. RUN AND PUMP IRONS! Train Muay Thai!



And according to the song, Christmas is coming! looking at things, i don think i will reach some of the goals i set for end of this year but i guess man plans his ways but God direct his path. We shall see how!!


Can't wait for Christmas!!

No comments: