Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Rhino is so cute!!

Check this out

You won't regret it!

Anyway i went to watch Bolt today!!! oh my Rhino is soooooo darn cute!! I reckon he is one of the cutest character i have seen! Nice hamster!

Got my N85 today and i am quite happy with it. Was considering LG Renoir and Samsung Pixon but they seems to have alot of bug(for LG) or doesn't have essential functions i need like GPS and Wifi( Samsung). Like alway, Nokia never fails to surprise me. The 8G memory, the GPS, the Dual-sliding mechanism, the 6M colour OLED screen and the compact size simply blew me away!


I finally found my prof! met up with him and finally he told me some ideas where to head to. He confessed that he wasn't aware of the newly developed kites and kinda at a loss what is there for me to do too. Hiaz, but in the end we end up deciding that i should do one of the 3 topics we come out with.Seriously, all of them sound tough. Guess i got to start working on them!



i got so much food vouchers! i need to start spending them. From Haagen Dazs to Kenny Rogers to Capitaland to MS vouchers. Anyone wanna eat out?!

No comments: