Saturday, December 6, 2008

Hello Kitty

Came back from sending my sis off for her trip when i walk past the voiddeck and there i saw it sitting at the usual spot, looking into the empty air. I lighten my footstep and walk past it qucikly. I held my breathe for a while and zoom past it, not wanting to disturb it.


Came afternoon, I went to pass my dad some stuff and there i saw it trying to do the usual "sneaky" stuff. I slow down my footstep and stand to observe, wanting to catch it in the act. Then just like those shows u see them in, it just freeze, with one foot in the air, even though i was behind it!


I went to sit down at one of the voiddeck chair and waited for it to resume "action"
Then like a recharged toy, it lowers his raised foot and started "prowling". Observing the target, it slowly and carefully trend towards the "targets".


I seldom said this...but



This is one cute cat( The one at my voiddeck looks just like this.)




"Prowling"

No comments: