Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!!

This is the season where the whole world will be celebrating. Without a single doubt, this is the most celebrated day of the whole year! Jesus is the reason for the season!I really feel blessed today cos the 2 little girls from my cg actually rem me and gave me presents!! hahaha..it sure feels good to be appreciated!



Time passes so quickly! The year is coming to an end! This year has been good! Studies wise, i got into dean's list for the first half of the year and it seems there is a high chance i get into dean's list again for last sem! Financially, things have been going quite smoothly. Friendship wise i am glad i made alot of friends in cg. Ministry wise i am glad i got to do and serve God in the cg in a greater way than before.



I guess some of the important goals for next year include a smooth transition into working life, hoping to find the partner for life and getting my family saved.
I wish i can be leaner and i wanna to do more things for God.

I really thank God for my family. My wonderful dad who work so hard, my beautiful mom so caring, and my two sis for the things they have done. My friends around me, especially those from my cg, my nus friends, u guys are really the biggest gift i gotten in life.



Once again,


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments: