Thursday, December 11, 2008

Food

This few days have been fun! ahaha..been eating out and using the vouchers. Went to Haagen Dazs to have some ice-creams. Oh my the stuff there is like so darn ex.But they really taste good!! HAHA..Believe it or not, this is the FIRST time i ever ate Haagen Dazs ice-creams at its outlet.Afer which Myrna and i went to this noodle place at Far east! been there once with the ex POS oldies. Serve nice food!


Ice-creams!!






Feels like biting into the scallop!!!





After which she left for her subzone stuff while I went to meet sean terence and lionel for some " Operations Storm". I was early and i went to shop around! Wasn't intending to get stuff but saw some really nice shirts and berms selling at really low prices. Point of no return! I end up getting two shirts...HAHA




Enough of photo taking with my new N85. Pretty happy with it's photo capturing capabilities.

Back to Naval Architecture ----__----

No comments: