Monday, December 22, 2008

Attacked

Time check: 2.17pm

Having less than 45 mins before the official release of results, i decided to lie my bed. Before i know it i doze off into lalalala land.


Then "it" happened again.


In my dream, there are small girls telling about ghost stories. I can't really recall. It is pretty scary, like those thai show where there is whispering and murmuring.. All i could rem that the whole atmoshpere is pretty eerie.

Sensing something is wrong, i tried to break out of the "dream". I wanna wake up. Then there is this unknown force pressing on me. Like preventing me from getting up.

Then, even though i can't see. I can "feel" there is someone pressing on me. Like someone pressing his arm on my chest and pointing his finger at me while i am lying flat on my bed, scolding me.


In case u think i am exaggerating, this is exactly how i rem.


I immediately started praying in tongues. A struggle kinda of start. "It" seems to be threatening me and making me feel scared.


The last thing i recalled , i was shaking while lying flat on my bed then i jump up my feet. Seriously, like bruce lee.


I seriously don't know "it" is some sort of hallucination or something attacked me.


But thank God for the results! I got A of every sort. Hopefully can get into dean's list.

It is simply amazing! I was sick for the 3 whole weeks.So sick that i threw up before Geo paper. But still i did well.


Glory to God.

No comments: