Sunday, December 28, 2008

The day..

KL in 2 days..i guess i am pretty happy with the way "the thing" has turn out. Let's hope for the best.

SVU guys are really amazing!! i emailed them regarding the lousy Fluent program and they actually replied on sat and then on sun! But then i m having problem with the server again!! oh man!! The only good thing is that i am getting the hang of the program and i hope i can import asap so i can start analysis!!


Anyway the holidays are ending!! hiaz. Since i will be spending New year's eve in KL, i shall think about my 2009 resolutions!!

1) God

i guess we all can afford to be more spiritual and more on fire for God. I hope that 2009 will be a year of breakthrough in my walk with God. Let my eyes be more fixed on Him and focused on His plan for me!



2)Studies/Work

I really pray and hope for a smooth transition. Should i stay and do Masters and PHD? I heard it is hardcore stuff. That sounds pretty scary.HAHA. I jus watched 21!!! OH MY. I simply love that show! I mean I think i am a geeky. When it comes to all these formulae and intellectual stuff. It jus stirr up my interest. Kudos to JX for introducing the show!

3) Relationship

I hope i can find the partner for life before i start work. HAHA. I am not ashamed to say that. It is a natural phase and i seriously don feel anything wrong. We no longer are primary sch students who go around pointing fingers at each other and say "eeee u like that person!!" Clear target clear goal is the key to victory!


4) Character molding

I hope that 2009 i can be a better person. I want to have more patient, i want to flare up less. I want to love people more. I want to less logical-only but have more logically-emotion intelligent. IQ put what is right or wrong first, without regards to feelings. EQ put feelings first sometimes forgoing what is right and wrong. I hope i can be betetr in both area at the same time.

5) Money

I hope that by 2009 , i can clear all my debts. then 2010 i can plan to save for marriage! Not that i am crazy to get married. But i hope to settle down young. And mostly importantly, Man should make plans counting on God to direct. Planning set you ahead and make future path easier to trend on.




6) fitness

I want to be fitter, leaner , more muscular and look sharper. I don't want to develop any tummy anymore( as much as i can) or start to have high blood pressure, cholesterol etc. hopefully i have time to join a gym and keep fit.











I dream of the day i hold your hand walk down the beach..

I dream of the day we go up the Singapore flyer...

I dream of the day we drive up to Southern Ridges for a walk..

I dream of the day..

Of a bright future with you...

No comments: