Monday, December 22, 2008

My fears

Everyone have fears. Everyone.

I too have my own fears. Fear of darkness when i am lying on my bed. Fear of forgetting to zip when i come out of the loo. Fear of the unknown.

But courage, like they always say, is moving ahead despite of the fear!

I have been thinking,

What is my greatest fear?


Why do i need to know? Know yourself and know your enemy and the battle is half won.

I realised my greatest fear is............


Expectation.

My greatest fear is that i cannot live up to ppl's expectation of me and i cannot live up to the expectation i set for myself. Therefore i tend to be more passive in taking up responsibility unless i know i can achieve it.


I must remind myself to be a MAN. Yes M A N, MAN and do what i need to do. What matter most is how hard u try, not what u get. I need to live life for myself and have more faith in God and myself.



I need to be able to take the expectation ppl set for me and the expectation i have for myself.



Expect chickens, and you get chickens.
Expect eagles, and you might get falcons.

No comments: