Saturday, December 27, 2008

Inspiration

Having an indescribable feeling inside of me. Hiaz.


Today i felt very inspired by Sun's interview. Makes me realised that I can make use of my talents in the marketplace. I am still quite traditional in my thinking. I still think that if i am not in the 5 fold ministry, i am not serving God in a great way. I guess from her example, i no longer see it that way. i guess there is this unexplained passion in me to do the best i can, to excel beyond what i can do. I guess being in the house of God have already developed an inbuilt spirit to do the best i can and glorify His name. To be honest, i am not trying to brag, so what if i can into dean's list? So what if i can earn 10k or 20k a month? i realised what matters most is that people know Christ is the reason for all the achievements. People often ask me, what is the energy that keeps me going. To be perfectly honest again, i really don't know. It is just this inbuilt battery within me from God which keeps me on and on.


I must admit, sometimes i really don't understand certain things going on in church. But my historical faith kept me on. It is this faith that keeps me going on and on.I am far from perfect but i am trying. For what i lack, Christ makes it up.


God is the strength of my heart.

No comments: