Monday, September 29, 2008

To Bank or not

After reaching year 4, Everyone are pre-occupied by where they are going after they graduate. Well, not all..only 2 groups of people are not that concern, the teachers to be and scholars. I mean they have their path planned out for them, more of whether they want to stick to them.


I am considering whether to go into Banking at this point. The banking industry is like at the worst possible stage.My cousin in the industry is telling me not to go in at this point.Even so, it is over-hyped. Unless you are the top, you earn basically normal pay as other job, minus foreign banks.But then, foreign banks are the worst hit now, even european banks are affected.I guess likely i will play by timing, going to take my CFA if things turn better next year. Then decide if i wanna break my bond.



Sometime it is good not to be attached now. I am thinking if i were to have a girlfriend now, things might be very different. Perhaps it was intended to be this way by God. My freedom allows me to make alot of choices on the things i wish to do.


Tonight i am going to burn midnight oil, never felt this way for quite sometime.I just wish i can start reading on my investment books.Collecting dust at my shelves.



God is the strength of my heart.

No comments: