Saturday, September 13, 2008

Choosing the right partner for life

At the age of 24 and turning 25 in less than half a year's time, i think it is normal for people of my age to think relationship and marriage.Come to think of it, i don't blame them for talking about it but i can't stand it when they keep talking abt it ALL the time, every single time we meet.Don't be on the verge to merge!


Today I start to note down the details of the things i hope my future partner will have.After all the "encouragement" from people around me, i think there is no harm doing it.

I think Maturity is very important.She should be quite mature in thinking, not just want to have fun all the time but well balanced and have good control of her emotions.Of cos she can afford to be kiddish but not all the time.

Spiritually, she must be there also. Able to run the race with me with passion.I hope she is not be a cgl , at least for now. Cos personally i feel weird, unless i become a cgl.But i guess what pst kong said is true also but then my preference is still that she is not.at least for now.

Attraction is a key. I mean, we got to admit it, love is a result of attraction.She must be at least pleasing to my eyes. How to fall in love with someone when you can't stand how she look?! LOL. Of cos attraction is a mixture of factors, including physically, character wise, dress sense, personality.


Physically, i hope(not a must) that she is tall , i seriously don't mind if she is taller than me( I am 178cm). She cannot be too thin, makes me feel like she is not healthy.


Family background is one area i look into. Hopefully our families can click as well as we can.Although i feel this area can be overcomed if we work on it, but it does reflects the level of thinking we have.


Lastly and the most important is that there must be mutual attraction.One sided affair don't last long and is not fruitful.



I am not in a hurry. Just slowly ba.Praying hard for the ideal one to appear.

When I fall in love I take my time
There's no need to hurry when I'm making up my mind
You can turn off the sun but I'm still gonna shine and I'll tell you why

7 comments:

kennethjayden said...

counter is open for registrations.

only those who meet the minimum requirements mentioned above can apply.

you will be informed by email if you make it for the 1st round interview.

Titus said...

WA LAO!LOL!

You make it seems as if I am a superstar.

I think a guy should be the one to make the move..;p

Yuantai said...

Haha...but when u see the right one come along, dont hesitate, take steps! be proactive!

Titus said...

haha..yup..move in and not hesitate!

kennethjayden said...

wah.. now some1 giving advice like a pro liao.. steady la.. ;)

Titus said...

hahaha..of cos!LOL

Yuantai said...

haha not pro la. kenneth more pro~
"wan to go steady???"