Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Manhunt

Recently a few of my friends have asked me to join Asia conference's Manhunt competition! :X

Ya correct. They are my really good friends who encourages me alot!Thanks for the encouragement!! LOL!!

I feel like trying for the exposure and the experience.But if i were to get into the finals, it will be a siong siong week for me!

2 days before the finals i will be having my driving test.

The next morning i will be having an exam!


I need to pray about it man.




Presenting a side of me not many of you guys have seen...





Get ready for a shocker..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I REALLY mean it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This might spoil your image of me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Presenting to you. The Titus when he just got saved not long.perhaps 1 year?




*PUKE PUKE PUKE PUKE*


Yes..i am the one in green!


as compared to



3 years of being in church.











5 years of being in church.



I must say being in God's house is simply amazing.I thank God for all the things He have done in my life. Too bad the pictures can only show the exterior, truly my character have been molded so much in these few years that i am glad that i stayed on in the house of God.



Now tell me..

Do you have a new Revelation of the phrase " from glory to glory.."

It sure feels different now huh?

LOL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

its the exposure (and maybe new friends) tt really counts. go for it :p!

Lip

kennethjayden said...

come on la bro... just go for gold!

wana do it, do it all the way!

you're almost there liao, whack more training sure can one. i vote for you from sweden!

btw the pic is unbelievable xia! like that i also got hope to gain weight liao! ;)

Titus said...

Hey Lip

Ya...likely will try :)

Titus said...

Hey KJ

With God ALL things are possible! haha..i look at the picture i also wanna PUKE.It is amazing how much i have change.

:)