Monday, September 1, 2008

Prayerful

I hope i did the right thing. I just cross my finger it will be the end of the episode.


As people always say, out of sight, out of mind. I hope i can keep this promise me to myself. Stay strong!


This few days have been pretty bad. I don't feel the peace of God. I have been praying. Perhaps there is something really wrong, but i just hope i know what is it fast!

This is the top 5 trend that i hope i can adopt.


I like the slack and cool feel.


The berm look really good.


White is in.

White is the way to go.


Look at the sandals in the last 2 pics! i hope i can find something like that in sg.

2 comments:

kennethjayden said...

regarding the sandals.. they were selling those in athens and we wanted to get the female version for peiyun, but they cost like $200sgd with real leather straps of cos.. but it looks really cool..

let me know if u find cheap and good ones in sg.. ;)

Titus said...

it is all over the place here..haha..but i wanna find a nice pair for guys! think they are rather cool.