Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Mugging

Time check:9.28pm.
Location check: Business library discussion room.
Friends check: Yuantai and joyce.


Today is really tiring. Spend half of the day reading up on my FYP research on Ships and Sails. Went through papers from stanford and Tokyo university.So much research to do! I KO at central lib and when i woke up, i realised the tables around me are all filled up.Hope I was not snoring, if not super malu

As usual, i will look through some fashion stuff.

Think this affliction shirt is really nice.





Somehow the Sem is picking pace on me. I need to run faster so it don't catch up with me. haha.


Feels like watching Wall.E but haven't got the time and seems like everyone watched it already.Perhaps i should go watch on fri.Before 6 it is 6 dollars for students! so cheap.


My neck is aching and my arm feels like breaking after last night training.I think i over exert.Must be the effect of aging! My white hairs are starting to become fruitful and multiply! ARGHHH.

Library closing in 5 mins time.



If you are bored, PLS listen to this. You sure laugh!

http://www.mrbrownshow.com/2008/02/04/the-mrbrown-show-2-many-2-count-erp-drift/

What an Exciting life i have.

No comments: