Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Injuried

Oh man, today i finally sparred!! HAHA...Bare knuckles! haha.

The bad thing is i got injuried.

That guy keep kicking me. I kept blocking with my leg. He din touch me with his leg( except my shin) but got one time he dig his nails into my shin.OUCH! but it wasn't that bad. I land a few palm on his face and the match was over very fast. He couldn't clinch me cos i was tall and slightly bigger(unfair advantage! LOL). I got to shadow box alot more.Very stiff and rusty!


Now there is a bloody spot on my shin.I decided not to post any picture of my shin because it look pretty disgusting.(mainly because of my hairy leg not my injury)


Like this song, in my head is all the moves i wished i had used! hahaha...Next week we will be going to do full sparring! Hope i can emerge as one piece!


Pain is part of the sport.I mean i look at my opponent, he din have a good time either. His shin must have suffered some degree of injuries.I poke his eyes twice( it was accidental.It is supposed to be punches).I think i might have injuried his neck during clinch while i was trying to use my elbow to push his neck away.He was clinging to his dear life ( we will try to knee each other during clinching).

But I kinda enjoy the extremity of the sport. Do i like pain? Siao! of cos not but the thrill of trying to bring each other down and intensity of the sport attracted me!

What's more, it keeps me in shape and i took a nice picture of my bod after training.

IF YOU ARE BELOW 21 I ADVISE YOU TO STOP HERE AND NAVIGATE AWAY.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




PLS TAKE THIS PIC WITH AN OPEN HEART.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.








.
.







HAHAH!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




OK LA..not more joke. this is how i look with my shirt off!















.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.





Don't laugh!!



















Gotcha! As if i will post sia!LOL



My left arm is called "The machine gun"
My right arm is called "The canon"
My left leg is called "The mortar"
My right leg is called "The artillery"

2 comments:

龙哥 said...

eh brother... wat sia... seriously.. wat sia...

come lah.. post la!! next day I post with u.. hahaha

Titus said...

hahah...nothing to show actually ;)