Friday, September 5, 2008

Principles

Just came back from Harry's.Drinking on empty stomach is no joke. Makes me feel even hungerier.LOL.

The Wheel of life conference has been great.It has certainly open my eyes to the correct way of dealing with finances and how emotions can affect you and your money.

Was on my way back when i start to think what matter most to me in life.

Principle, no doubt, is one of the most important aspects. In my opinion that is one of criteria that i use when choosing my close friends. Yes, i do choose my close friends. It is crucial that who you let into your personal life and they will ultimately determine your future.

I am not perfect, that's for sure.And i am definitely not looking for perfect friends.I am looking for people who place importances on principles.




I went shopping to reward myself yesterday. Din't really spend much. spend 48 dollars on two tee shirts from a shop in peninsula plaza.


Everything happen for a purpose.

No comments: