Tuesday, September 9, 2008

love bites

Just came back from training. kenna some love bites from all the clinching. I practically was "embraced" in the bosom of my opponent most of the time. He "showed" me his feelings by giving me a "love bite" on my neck. I did my part by accidentally "stroking" his chest with my leg.


I got a really good idea for my project.Hopefully they can use it.It is really an inspiration from God.I mean it jus pop. Literally just pop.

I realised that there is 3 things, in my personal opinion, that will allow a person to stand out in his workplace and excel.Be it you are a manager, or a toilet cleaner, if you follow these 3 steps you will shine for sure.

1)Be different! in a good way.

The place where you are working/studying is like a crowded place with people wearing shirts of the same colour. How does your boss notice you in the crowd? Wear a different coloured shirt.Be different. It could be your hardworkingness, your spirit of excellence or even your relational personality, you need to stand out in order to be seen.Of cos that doesn't mean you be a nuisance and make everyone detest you. Find what you are good in and show it to everyone! stand out.

2)Do more than wat is required.


I mean it is normal to do the normal right? Everyone can do the normal. Every student can finish his homework. Every roadsweeper can sweep what he is required. If you can do what is more than required, that will propel you ahead of the others, not to mention that your superior will have good impression of you.

Take me for an example, i am learning about investment now. In addition to my usual school work, i try to read an hr of investment stuff. In one week, i would have done 7 hours, one month 30 hours , a year 365 hours more than a average Joe who do the normal stuff. If you can do that for two years, that is enough for you to study for a normal degree. Think about how that little extra effort can propel you forward!

3)Be bold

The bible says that without a vision, the people perish. You can work hard, you can work smart, but without a vision , you are heading no where. Know what you want, make plans counting on God to direct. If you know you are going to B from A, you won't waste time going C or D before heading there.

The problem is people are often afraid to dream big. You got NOTHING to lose my friend. I dream about being the best everyday.Because i rather do that than to think i am normal. Stop your small mindset! Think BIG, Be BOLD.You can do all thing thru Him who strengthen you!


I can be the best!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH..STOP TALKING ABOUT THAT TOPIC ANYMORE!

No comments: