Wednesday, September 3, 2008

All out of love.

Been listening to Olivia's songs recently.Really like the jazzy music.Really like the guitar in this song.

Had my first Muay Thai practise yesterday. As usual, the first lesson is pretty slack yet i gotten quite alot of bruise.The reason is mainly because my sparring partner is pretty new and he can't control his strength that well.Hoping to clock as many practise as possible before going for the trials end of this month.


Just booked my TP.It will be 3 days before my first paper but i guess i am pretty cool cos i got only 2 papers.Hopefully i can clear at first try. I spent quite alot of money on it already!


I feel like shopping! Feels like getting a skinny jean/ super faded jean, vest, monarchy tee and gladiator.

Of cos all these are wants, i can do without them anyday. Just feel like dressing up.

I guess i am pretty vain for a guy. But it also could be because i try to be the best i can in every area. Of cos i may try to be but definitely does not mean i am the best.


Perhaps I can take a walk in town tml.

No comments: