Friday, September 19, 2008

5 things to show that you are tired.

I am currently in the library. Trying to do the mountainous amount of work. I realized that I am feeling tired. These are the 5 things which sound out to me that I am tired.

1)
While on the bus to school, for a moment, everything becomes a blur to me. The next thing I know, my shirt is a little damped.

I close my eyes and start
drooling
on the 10-min bus ride to school. (Disgusting!)

2)
I missed 3 lectures in
2
days. Considering, I haven't missed more than 2 lectures for the last 4 semesters.

3)
While eating my salmon teriyaki don, I finished everything without realizing how well it tastes. Not even the fishboneS
that I ate along with it.

4)
My friend asks me if I am trying to relax my neck. Because while mugging at the library, my head perpetually goes into simple harmonic motions
(imagine how my head will move if I try to use it to draw circles in the air)

5)
I see floating words
on my notes.


 


 

I think perhaps it is the last two late nights I had but I am getting alittle too tired.

From where I am sitting, I can see a couple flying sparklers outside the central library. Screaming and having fun.

I look around and I realized that there are a lot of PRCs around me and some couples stilling mugging at this hour.

From the looks of it, this few weeks is going to be busy busy busy!


 

Can't wait to go home!

No comments: