Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Arghh...my butt ...ssssssss..my abs

My butt ache and my abs feels as if i have done 100 crunches.I think i am getting old. Seems like the interval trainings are wearing me down faster than i can imagine.
All the pad work seems so siong. Like what my coach says, muscle have the worst memory. They loses their strength very fast.


Just gotten my issue of Man's health. This month they are talking about the 15 closet essential every man should have! I decided to get a vest tomorrow! We will be having a extreme make over for one of my cg member so they got all the fashionable person to do shopping! haha..so i will be going with them! heh. Vest, for your info, is one of the essential mention in the magazine!



My favourite pic of myself in the event.i got admit this. I look sucky in the pics. I realised i look like a giraffe! with my long neck :X AHAHAH..I guess i got to stand straight more so that i look better. I guess that is the way God made me. Got to live it.

I think yuantai and quanhan is awesome! they really let loose sia. Made me laugh everytime i look at their pics! *salute*




looking through all the pictures, i kinda miss taking picture. Particularly the time i spend at sungei buloh taking pictures of animals. Perhaps i should head down to bukit timah hill to capture nice photo. Oh ya my cg is going to southern ridges. Perhaps have the chance to take some nice shots.

What makes a man man? It is the choices he made.Not the way he choose to start things but the way he choose to end them.

Thank God for all the good things You placed in my life.

No comments: