Friday, September 26, 2008

Amazing Grace

Just came back from CG. It is definitely NOT easy leading games in chinese! But i am glad that Overall CG is really good.I hope that we can continue to grow and that multiplication will come soon!


I got a new jacket today! Really like the funky look. hehe.Thanks to that person who got it for me. I hope it is not too ex!





So fast and my recess week is over! I can't believe it! Times really fly!


There is so much on my mind now but i don't know how to say it.

But all i can say is that Thank God for everything! In my mind i am glad for all the friends i have in cg and all the people God have chosen to place around me. Because my God is sooo great that I truely believe that my potential is limitless as long as i abide in Him.




On a side note, we were told to list down good pts about ourselves and i kinda feel i am a caring person.

Wait! Don't laugh! I really feel so. I am pretty sensitive to things and this might be the reason why i tend to notice things ppl miss out.I hope i will remain this way!


Anyway there is one more couple in my cg! phew!

And there seems to another coming up within the NUS Peeps!


How do I know?





Because i am sensitive!

LOL

No comments: