Thursday, May 22, 2008

work

life have been getting more exciting during my internshipp..other than the normal VSCC meeting every morning aboard ARV1, now my project manager is asking me to go progress meeting with her and the owners.i guess it is more for exposure for me.I am kinda tasked more towards the management side as compared to the rest of my intern.My project manager is also a scholar but she is bonded for 6 years and her overseas studies fully paid for.she has been working for about 6 years or so, think she earn at least 7 to 8k a month. Met another scholar who just came back from overseas, she is bonded for one and half years. i am surprised by the number of girls working in shipyard..so far in my department of 20 or so ppl, there is around 5 to 6 of them taking various position.


today just kena a few saigan( shitty work) from my construction manager, mainly to do reports which he or my PM should be doing but i guess it is all part of the exposure which i am tasked.Hopefully i can rise up to be PM in future, it is somewhat like doing design project but u have abt 100 man under you. i love to lead and motivate people, to push them and to rise up to the challenge..


life after work has been boring. everyday i would be home before 6.30. most of the time i will be sitting on my sofa at 6.15pm. maybe i should plan some activities. been running lately but i do short distance, haven't been running for months and as a result, i developed a tyre around my waist.haha...can imagine me with a flabby wobbly tummy as i run..yucks.haha..



time to hit the road for a short run.

No comments: