Saturday, May 10, 2008

internship

holiday are officially over. sad to say i DEFINITELY did not have enough fun yet. i haven't had the sit-there-and-do-nothing-but-chill type of outing..maybe after my usual working time(on paper i end work at 4.15pm), i can ask a few friends out to chill. i just check out the night safari ticket pricing, it is $32 with tram ride. that is like so ex! not talking about the food and the cab fee u have to pay to get home after that.i guess i will leave that to the next holiday.


today is mother's day and some of my relatives will be coming over for steamboat. was hoping to have a hassle-free mother's day. just go out and have a good dinner and come home to prepare my stuff for tml intern. maybe i should head out for tennis with YT and YK at nus.


talking abt that, my right arm felt like it is going to dislocate. yesterday i was doing some exercise and practise abit on the muay thai moves. think i over extend my arm. woke up this morning with this pain on my right shoulder when i tried to pick up my bolster which have fallen to the floor.


great, my mum just asked me to mop the floor for her. time to burn some fats.

No comments: