Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Shopping!

Today was shopping day!


After work i went Orchard with stephen. Kinda walk around town after dinner to see what great deals we can find.This year there don't seems to have the GSS mood. There is no much of a crowd and even places like hereen is almost empty.maybe it is the economy, it seems like there is no big hoohaa abt it.


I wasn't really thinking of getting anything unless it is really nice, out of the norm and cheap.We were bumming around, doing window shopping(we are kinda broke) until we arrived at GUESS.


We stepped in and as usual, there is not much of a crowd. i walked around and saw this long sleeves shirt selling at 50% discount. i kinda like the look and i haven't wore a long sleeves t-shirt for the last 3 years at least. i tried it on and took a pic of it..




Pretty nice huh...except for the business pant i am wearing...


so i decided to GET IT!!!!!!!!!


HAHA...my happiness was short-lasting.


i did a mental calculation, i realised i cut my budget by quite alot this month.i guess...no more GSS for me until next month earliest!





work is getting boring again.been reading manuals on ship building , repairs etc..life can get quite stressful there because the pace is so fast. it is like sometimes u can almost feel like they are going to fight lol...but of cos they din, they jus get the job done.



ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


haha..me goofing around at work. nothing to do sometimes. my colleague and i will start talking from girls, to stocks to investment to life planning etc..everything and anything under the sun..


i need to buckle up on my holiday studies. must pick up as much stuff as i can!


Show me how to live, teach me in Your ways, so i can walk with You for all my days.

No comments: