Saturday, May 3, 2008

finally it is over

today i had the worst paper of the sem..it is call compressible and unsteady flow...if you are a mech eng student, try NOT to take that paper..it is really tough..i kinda feel i already BANKAI inside the LT..but my BANKAI is not enough..need to enter into hollow mode before i can be strong enough..but i guess i already done my best..rest is up to God...


really like the song that is playing now...it is like a prayer..a cry to God..used to sing during my QT when the album first came out...now i happen to chance upon..i am kinda listening to it very often...



Z told me something that makes me wanna faint..but i appreciate you for telling me and the things you told me make me kinda guilty..but i am the type you need to ask me then i will tell u..i will not automatically go telling ppl stuff..haha..even close ppl...so ya..if you ask, i will definitely say...pls take ur time...ur own time..don be in a hurry...





tml i am heading back to sch for the final weekend in biz lib...cos after today's horrible paper..i had the last one coming up this tue...shall blog abt the lecturer tml nite..he is one of the most interesting lecturer i ever had...haha...


i can't wait to watch iron man..forbidden kingdom..can't wait to lose weight..start training...start running..start eating healthy....i can't wait to relax....


Tue pls come...

1 comment:

Little Mermaid said...

Hey..thanks for listening that night. I understand your point too.i will take note. but remember what i said also k.and u, u should tk your time too also.

all the best for your last paper. movies during hols k..and shopping too..at the place where u said u wanted to bring me..i cun remember the name.

anyway, thanks for being my friend!!