Monday, May 26, 2008

AfterMath

today time passed really quick in the office despite me feeling really tired.Didn't really had a good sleep last night, i think i woke up 5 times within the 5 hour i slept. i think nap would be considered a better term to use.


Right now i am feeling soooooooooooo tired, i think i can just lie down and fall asleep..but i think i might go for another short jog...could feel a headache coming up..haha..maybe jogging can help relieve it..i really hope to keep the jogging momentum going.


I got an urge to get a N95 even thought i just gotten my N81 about half a year ago. i think i like the 5MP camera and large memory plus big screen. i decided that if i get into dean list and my allowance get increased to 1k then i will consider buying.haha..i feel it is a want more than a need and i should get if i got spare cash and there is a reason to reward myself.my bank account is depleting and i want to maintain it.shall see how.


Internship has been pretty informative.just gotten new stuff to do and new manual to read.My PM just told me she got alot of things for me to do. YES! time to learn more and let time pass more quickly.This intern is really turning out better than what i expected.furthermore new friendship are being forged.I can't believe it when one of my intern slapped my butt and say it is firm! HAHA..no worries..he is not gay and he accidentally did that...but we laugh like mad...it is like things are really so fun there.Hopefully it stays this way.


After talking to my fellow interns and the people working at my Intern company, i realised that scholar and non-scholar got a big big difference. The career and promotion path is so different. Believe it or not, for many of those who are interning in the same company as me, they all want to apply for the scholarship and work there in future. Despite the coverall image( my coverall is clean all the time), we all are really doing management stuff and life there is fast paced and fulfilling.It is more like how good your PR skills are and how good u are at managing ppl.



nice song.


headache pls go away.

No comments: