Saturday, May 24, 2008

Tigers


OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

First thing first ,today service was really impactful.I went down for the altar call and i must admit, i was abit fearful initially.Because of what happened once, i was like asking God, am i still good enough?Am i still worthy? There is this fear inside me which i didn't really tell anyone about it. Then just before the altar call,i kinda feel it coming and my heart was pulsating.I was thinking," oh no! NOT THIS!". But praise God,after encouragements from Vic, i decided to go down and while i was standing in front of the stage ,i really tear like a small boy. For a moment, it seems like yesterday when i place my all in front of Him....asking Him to use me in whatever He will...


after service i went to fellowship with my cg at pacific coffee company and i was talking to this friend of mine and she told me the most amazing thing.

If some of u can rem, for a period of time , i kept having this tiger dream. In the dream, i will be stalked by this tiger in my house and i will be hiding here and there to prevent the tiger from finding me. it is somehow a really horrific dream for me. it is realy scary as the tiger is really huge and fierce. The funny thing is that the dream will never end but "cut" abruptly.


back to my friend, she told me she dreamt of me last night. And in her dream, both of us was running away from a tiger! and for some reason(i forgot what she is the reason she gave me), both of us fell from a high place or something and then the tiger pounce on us!!!


then she flip her body and shield me from the tiger!!!!( she got the chance to become the heroine)

OMG..i was wide-jawed when she told me this. Furthermore ,the setting is both in hdb! i personally feel the story seems like part A and part C..maybe i will dream of part b tonight..haha..it is like so coincidental?

And i never told her abt my tiger dream and i only told a few closer friends abt it.



maybe she has a greater calling..







a calling to...







become...








more than just an ordinary women...









someone more powerful...












one that could save lives.











No comments: