Friday, May 23, 2008

New skin

Woke up with a flu today..must have caught it from my fellow intern during work..he was sneezing like a few hundred times during work...

anyway someone commented that my skin is abit sucky...haha..i wasn't really looking at my own blog skin everytime i blog..more like i just preview it everytime i blogged to be sure that the entry came out alright...but it does make some senses..it look kinda boring..but well, even after looking through what blogger have, there is nothing really exciting also...haha..


someone asked me a question which really sets me thinking...

What is your life philosophy?

i guess this is a really important question that one must know...where u are coming from and where u are going...it is the confident of who i know that is in me that prevails...one that will shape your future to come...one that will affect you and even more the people around you...



Life is 1% what happen and 99% how you react to it.

Live life like you will never have a chance to live it again.

And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Change the world, but first, change yourself
.

No comments: