Friday, May 30, 2008

Glory to God!!!

Today a few good things happened and i really thank God for them.

1) I did games for the first time in cg and it really went very well.I could see the cg having fun and they really enjoyed themselves.I really hope I can do more in the cg.Kudos to Lionel who did it with me.

2)I cycled for the First time in my life. Maybe it is unbelieveable to some of you all but i never cycle 2 wheels in my life.LOL. But i really shocked my friend who is trying to teach me and another friend who never cycled 2 wheels also.Although I never cycle before , i can understand how people cycle and i picked it up at the first attempt.HAHA. My other friend still have not master it yet, but he is doing well. Hopefully we can cycle around the shipyard from next week on!haha.

3)Today was D day as the results are released.I really thank God for the results.It is the best sem in my NUS life so far. Got 1 A+ 2A and 2A-.Glory to God. I was pretty distracted this sem by some stuff but yet God did exceedingly above what i asked or imagined.I guess much of it also attribute to the praying during this time.I rem vividly that i prayed alot more this sem! Finally, Dean's list here i come!



Today cell group atmoshpere wasn't very good. I was worshipping God when He beginning showing me things in the cg.. Shall not reveal too much but i am inspired to do more for Him.Not for personal glory or honour but entirely onto the Lord.


Be magnify and glorify.

No comments: