Sunday, May 25, 2008

GSS

Phew i woke up at 12 plus today...slept pretty late last night..don't really where to go so i decided to pack my clothes..to make way for new one during this GSS.


oh ya!my first buy for GSS came yesterday from River island! i bought a long sleeves shirt...those causal one that can be wore to work as smart casual or can be wore with skinny tie to go service..the usual price is $105 but they are selling at $60. pretty good buy i would say.


Regarding GSS, some ppl like to buy towards the end of GSS cos it will get cheaper..but i beg to differ...cos usually what is left is usually not as nice or of weird sizes. i rather get them slightly more expensive but still cheaper than usual and nicer looking one which i like. so whoever want to go GSS, jio me!!! shopping is more fun when there is more opinions.



back to my clothes, i was really shocked! i totally forgot abt some clothes i have. they alway say guys wear 30% of what they have 70% of the time while girls are the reverse. i think this is reaaly true for me. as such, i decided that i will buy only clothes i don have, like vest etc..more "exotic" clothes! heard ed hardy is having up to 50% sales!


after which i pack my bags, then ironed 10 of my long sleeves shirt, of which some are for work and some for casual wear. and then i ironed 3 of my long pants. then i went to pack my notes and texts for last sem..phew...i think i did quite alot..

then i lifted a little weight..for toning..then went for a short jog(2km only)..

what a way to spend the sunday..but at least it is productive.


:):):):P

No comments: