Thursday, May 15, 2008

it's only words and words are all i have to take your heart away.

Right i am feeling very hungry..going to eat dinner soon...just had durian pudding and puff from goodwood...super nice..oh no...i think i am going to get fat..haha..time to exercise...

talking about food, maybe i should gather some ppl who have the same cravings to go eat together...like

1)cheese
2)durians
3)chocolate


i know alot of places that sell super nice cheese cake, durian desserts and chocolate..suddenly feel like eating them...




alot of my fellow friends have been posting pic of their workplace, guess i will post some of my own..


cranes at my workplace..i can tell u they are HUGE! i never knew such big cranes existed..i mean they are like transformers! i feel like a ant next to them..haha..

some of the jack up rigs..with my fellow intern sherman in the pic..he look really lost..haha..

raining day...while we are "fast-marching" to our ship...look at the huge structures behind

a close up view of a jack up...look at the height..everytime i walk past..i imagine how will it feel like to jump off the top of the thing..LOL



some more jack up..they usually come with helipads

1000 tons crane..this is my favourite one..because of the size and the way it can traverse and translate...once i stand beside it and watch it move..amazing..and ya..it move on train tracks...of cos much bigger track than those MRT one you see...often reminds me of the superman cartoon i watch..with the lady being tied to the track and the machine going to run over her...a plot by the bad guy to try to bring superman down..haha...


the "heels" i wear to work..made me 181cm tall...haha..



feeling alittle bored...usually come home straight after work..realy bored..hopefully next week can get some friends to come out..lol...


went out with qizhi yuantai and zoe..had a great time fellowshipping.


something i drew with the leftover of mud pie we had...


smile an ever lasting smile
a smile can bring you near to me
don't ever let me find you gone
'cause that would bring a tear to me
this world has lost its glory
let's start a brand new story
now my love
you think that I don't even mean
a single word I say

it's only words
and words are all I have
to take your heart away

talk in ever lasting words
and dedicate them all to me
and I will give you all my life
i'm here if you should call to me
you think that I don't even mean
a single word I say

it's only words
and words are all I have
to take your heart away

it's only words
and words are all I have
to take your heart away

da da da da da da da
da da da da da da da da da da
da da da da da da da
da da da da da da da da da da

this world has lost its glory
let's start a brand new story
now my love
you think that I don't even mean
a single word I say

it's only words
and words are all I have
to take your heart away

it's only words
and words are all I have
to take your heart away

it's only words
and words are all I have
to take your heart away

No comments: