Thursday, March 26, 2009

T shirt

My dear got me a real nice Tshirt from Affliction.



It is a signature tee for Chris Horodecki, an MMA fighter. Affliction has a habit of creating unique personal tee for fighters, be it boxers or MMA fighters. I got another one which is foiled. I kinda like the foiled tee because those cheap brands or imitations can't really produce the same effect and personally i feel they are different from normal tee! Thanks dear! I really really like the tee..ahah..the more i look, the more i like it.


I look into my cupboard and i realised i got 2 Affliction and 2 Ed hardy tee. Total value = $420. Shocking! wait a min, i got only 2 and that 2 is the cheapest among the 4. The rest are pressie from my darling! We decided we will not get such expensive stuff unless it is our bday! if not, we will eat grass..haha..I think i have more than enough of such tee. :> Can't wait to wear the new one this sat for service!


look into my eyes :>

No comments: