Monday, March 16, 2009

PhD

Was talking to my mum regarding my PhD application. Even though they give me their full support yet i don feel good using their money.Yes, i will be paid every month and can contribute to the monthly income, pay off my insurance and my bank loan but yet i don feel myself fulfilling the duty which i should.I need the full assurance of God before moving in.


Truely, if you like research and you can do PhD, especially in life science, chemistry etc. The sky is the limit. There is no where you can't go. I seriously don't know about engineering but after the talk by A*star, you can feel and understand how these people went from a common grad to an outstanding cream of the crop. I got a feeling i am going to love my job as a researcher. Having no same day and doing different things everyday. I shall take one step at a time.


keep praying and keep believing.

No comments: