Thursday, March 19, 2009

Great

Firstly, thank God for the good results. Got full marks for my Financial accounting test. out of the class, i am one of the 3 who got full marks.

Secondly, thank God for Zoe conference. It was awesome! God's tangible presence is soo real.

I was reminded of my dream again. God is soo amazing. Year 1 my results was really soso...third class. But somehow, my dream died and got ressurected again. It was then and there, something broke through and there was not turning back . Today, after 2 dean's list and a mid second upper class of honours, i can look and amazed at how God put me through.


Through this period, i learnt alot of things. For one, don't be too affected by what others will say.This apply to everywhere. When i tell people i wanna get into dean's list, they laugh (not all but some). It doesn't hurt me. Why? IT IS MY DREAM. It doesn't matter what they say. I just stay focused, run my course and look to God!


Somewhere somehow people will come and give u a kick and run off. Stay cool and focused. There will bound to be such people. For me, IT DOESN"T MATTER. Cos i am running my dreams not theirs. They can say all they want.


In God I trust, the rest all needs statistics.

No comments: