Sunday, March 29, 2009

Perception/ hope

http://philpringle.wordpress.com/2009/03/27/perception/

Excellent viewpoint. It really makes me realised alot of thing.

What a wonderful service today!! I was asking God for direction in life and He really spoke to me thru the service. It speaks exactly for my situation.

Exodus 8:22

And I will sever in that day the land of Goshen, in which my people dwell, that no swarms of flies shall be there; to the end you may know that I am the LORD in the middle of the earth.

The choice to dwell in God's land, the time period to step out in faith is short. Once you missed it, you will not have it again. Just like the exmaple he shared about the children of Israel, they missed the time to enter the promise land for their lack of faith and they will not go back anymore. I was particularly impacted by the way pst Phil said about going after the dream God has for us. " It is precisely when things are bad, that is why you need faith to do it. Why do you think the water is not still when peter walked on it? everyone knows still water is easier to walk on. It is because you need faith to reach the dream God has set before you. To go where not many people has gone." To have the faith to step out!



I was pondering what do people need most to live? is it money? is it love? is it support? is it human rights?


God gave me a revelation that it is Hope. Hope form the basis where Love takes you to great heights.

1 Corinthians 13:13

But now faith, hope, love, abide these three; but the greatest of these is love.


notice the trend, it is faith hope and love. Faith comes first then hope. You need to have faith in God before you can have Hope that all the promise that He said will come to pass. Once you go pass the faith and hope stage, you began to love those around you. This is the ultimate aim in life.

Have faith! Be hopeful! Love others!

No comments: