Friday, March 13, 2009

This week had been tiring! Busy with FYP report, busy with financial accounting test, busy with post graduate studies and meeting up with different professors to talk about it.

At the end of this week, i finally got a glimpse of what i should do. As God's thoughts are higher than ours, I guess i really thank God for the idea which i never really thought of until yesterday. I am praying for a deferment from sembcorp and the scholarship to come NUS. Of cos, i will need to find a good professor who can help me and provide me an interesting project.



Thanks to my dear Myrna who is alway there to hear me analyse about what to do. oooo...her birthday is coming next wed!! next fri is my Fyp draft report submission!! and next fri is also the deadline for Post graduate studies application! Next week i need to meet at least 3 prof to get the testimony from them and also talk about their projects. Siong.


of cos, I can't wait for the 25th to come. Wanna do something really fun! ")


Back to my thesis!

No comments: