Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lovely!

Today meeting with my Prof is the best so far. I think he is ok with what i have done and told me to stop doing anymore simulations. After looking at the results, he seems satisfied and gave some suggestions for my report.

After that he proceed to praise my Laptop --_-- and even talk about computer stuff.

Then he said,

"Well i know M.O.Lai is giving out scholarship for PhD, will you be interested?....blah blah.."

For a moment today, i was tempted.

I mean I never thought of doing a Phd, maybe a Masters. But with the numerous emails being sent out, i am starting to consider.

Mmmm... Dr Titus Seow sounds pretty good..haha...



Anyway..today I chance upon her!

Uehara Takako!!!!


WAAAA!!!!!!!! 0.0


SOOO Pretty!!!!!


she was my teenage years idol. If you guys know the band Speed, you will know she is the prettiest member in it! She is popular in Japan still after all these years!!Anyway Speed has reunited again!

Even after all these years, she still makes my heart pound!!!

Ok time to take a break! been doing Fyp ever since I got home!

No comments: