Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Mushy and Stimulation

Today morning, i woke up and i wanna kill myself.

I made a mistake in my calculations and half the range of whatever i am studying.

--_--

although i have discovered a peak, i have yet to find 2 more. Which i hope, is good enough. I am pretty sure it is something no one had done it bfore in their research. But whether it is a significant result or not, i got to speak to my prof.

Talking about my prof,

I "miss" you! After 4 emails, you have yet to reply ur dear student for 3 weeks! I am making leaps and bounds and yet you are not there to guide me.

my fellow student prof are keen to ask them to publish their own research paper, wherelse mine seems to want me t do less and get it over and done with. hiaz





The STIMULATING Simulation page i see everytime i do simulation. I see like at least a few times a day. Waiting for it to run and get the results.



The MUSHY Meshing page where i model and mesh my model into grid of differnt size. When i am not STIMULATING Simulating, i will be MUSHY Meshing .


As i approach the end of this project, i'm getting more and more excited. This spirit of expectancy that something good will come out of it. let's hope he gives me a good grade.


Getting ready for the talk!

No comments: