Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My love

After 3 months, I can finally say the three words to you. :>:>

I love you.

I must admit...initially when i was considering you with the others , i realised certain aspects of you makes me wonder if you are what i am looking for.

After weeks and weeks of consideration, i finally decided to go for you.


Times passes so fast and it has been 3 months plus ever since we are in close contact. I see you like everyday and i must say i enjoy every moment with you.

Although sometimes, cock up do happens but no one is perfect. I was initially alittle upset by your shortcomings but i realised what matters most is the overall picture.


i have hear people said bad things about you but i believe that for me to know you inside out, it is to have you as my own. To fully experience time spent with you.


I am glad we capture all the good times together. Even when we went to sentosa or when in school, you really make the difference by capturing all the good time.


Some ppl don find u attractive but i must say , from the bottom of my heart, your black dress sense really attracts me big time. It is the overall layout that makes me feel proud to have you as my own. :>


Thanks for everything.

:>
:>
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Everyone go get one.N85 rocks

2 comments:

Wenfang said...

HAHA! Damn. You got me there! lol

Titus said...

HAHAHA...anyway i believe something good will come out of your present relationship :>