Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Lib

Currently at lib trying to run my simulations before heading home.After meeting my prof, he gave the task of using NR(Newton-Rapson method) to solve my problem. Haven't used them for a while. Guess it is time to use the text i have been keeping for a while!!

Met up with Sean and Shermaine! It was so fun catching up.Compared to them , my FYP is like chicken feed! I am like going through ORD period and they are going through BMT recruit time!

If my memory haven't failed me, Someone asked me for the first time what i wanted for my birthday! I don noe why but it just gives a very sweet feeling. I think there will be people who will be thinking what to get for me(i hope) but when the action of "asking" is executed, it gives a totally different feeling. Thanks for being such a sweet friend!

I think choosing the right partner is what i hope to do. And also start my own business! I hope to become an asset to the family, not liability!


:>:>:>

No comments: