Thursday, February 12, 2009

CG meeting

Today i went to the most powerful cg meeting so far this year. It was simply amazing!!

Bro Darren prayed for all the connect group leaders and i was like totally soak in the presence of God. Truely God wants us to move in signs and wonders and miracles. We don't want to just rely on the head knowledge alone but we want to move in the fullness of God, moving in power!

After which, we went to lay hands on our connect group members and pray for them. It was simply WOOOO!!!


During the meeting i was crying out for a powerful move of God in my life. And God always works in ways that surprise me. It is just so divine that two of my good friends ask me about God and the miracles. I was trying my best to explain to them the miracles that had taken place before. One even exclaim " If God do this and this, i will surely believe!". Now i fully understand the importance of this question. God's power must be in our lives! We are to be living testimonies for Him!!!


Vday is coming!!

No comments: