Monday, February 9, 2009

God

Just finished my light workout.After school today i went to riverwalk for Pm and it was sooo packed!!! It really became a Pm rather than what i initially thought to be a Qt session. But still it was pretty good. During the session, God spoke something to me but i am not 100%. Kinda prayed that if it is what He intended , he will confirm it.


wanted to join Judo for something but the club nv hold an recruitment drive!! until i saw this girl who is a friend of my friend in muay thai. From her then i realisd that they trained for since week 2! Oh my, they should have informed us! Hopefully i can pick something up from the remaining time.


Time passes sooo fast! i am at the twilight of my NUS life! in less than 8 weeks or so, i will be graduating. I will officially become a working adult!!This means greater responsibilities and higher level of maturity!!


Anyone wanna catch "The curious case of benjamin button" with me?

No comments: