Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hokkien Rap

I am so exicted and nervous!!

I am going to share my healing testimony infront of my whole zone!!!

I might seems talkative but i have a phobia of public speaking! Something i am trying to overcome since young! Really pray tml i can share a good one!!

Saw a hokkien rap at kenneth place.It is darn funny! try to rap along..


Learning Hokkien is as easy as ABC
Children is Kina Kia
Boy is Da Boh Kia
Girl is Zha Boh Kia
Bird is Ohiao Kia
Korean car is Kia
Giving birth is Seh Kia
Furniture is Ikia
Police is Mata Kia
Small house is Chu Kia
My handphone is Nokia
I am Hokkien Kia
Malay is Huan Kia
Hindu is Keh leng Kia
Kuai Lou is Angmohkia
Chinese is Deng lang Kia
Japanese is Jit Pun kia
Bad guy is Pia Kia
Good guy is Ho Kia
Person who read this is Gong Kia
If you laugh you are Siao Kia


LOL

No comments: