Friday, February 6, 2009

Glad

just woke up after sleeping at 5 plus last night.

From the min the clock strike 12 till last night, it was simply one of the best birthday i had. :>

Thanks for the pressie i gotten man, really appreciate you guys. I have estimated the total cost of my presents to be about 400 plus to 500!! :X There is alot of sowing to be done :P


Well, i guess the best present i really hope to have is that we will stay in contact! After looking at the card liwei made, I feel like tearing man...Time have really passed and it has been a wonderful journey with you guys!

Not forgetting my nus ME4 pals! Hope that we can go for grad trip together!

Of cos my lovely cg! Thanks for the vest! Lorraine for the cookies! hope you girls had fun at Ken's house!


Luge!! Best quality time spent up on the sky ride!! Everyone must go try it!! We ended up going for 5!!! hahah..compliment of the ticketing staff!! :>


Lorry driver!!!


ARGHHHH... Don't eat me!!!!


:> :> :>

Hoping for the best!

No comments: