Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Overslept

I feel so tired!

Maybe because of the depleted sleeping hours, I feel pretty tired for the last 2 weeks. I feel pretty lethargic. Just don't feel like doing anything but to sleep. After my ICT, I came home and fell asleep. I am so tired I jus KO in front of my comp and went to bed without me knowing! I don't really know I can go for AR Bernard meeting. I woke up with so many sms and missed call!! My knee is hurting still, and I feel pretty tired. Is it the sign of age?


Wasted my time today, basically went back and slack around. Had a 2 hr breakfast and 2.5 hr lunch. Hopefully tml can end early.


Anyway blogger is having problems again. I can't upload pictures! that makes this blog handicapped!! Anyone know how to fix this? if not, I am starting a new blog. Apt also for my new phase of life.

No comments: